Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hel'z Cards

Card 1


                                       Front                                          Back



Card 2 

                                     Front                                           Back



Thoughts, comments? Suggestions? Slug them my way.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Hellen,

    I love them both, but I'm gearing towards the girl with the umbrella; I love the composition! I believe the way your type is, ( on the other side of the card) will go perfectly with the image. Were you thinking of acrylics as your medium!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, this is Jennifer speaking! lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Helen with one L,

    but i'm going to be doing this with acrylic. Not sure if I will hand letter the type or find a font to use.

    PS Jennifer, don't forget about your sketches today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sketches are above you......I forgot to put my name up there 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy: I like first one as well- both type and sketch. But second one has helen-ish strangeness on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marian here.

    Hm. I like both of them, but I think the first one with the umbrella would make a good promotional piece. There's more dynamics? The second one would still make a nice illustration too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe if I incorporate this strangeness into the face of the woman? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete