Ooh, I really like what you came up with in the revision. Is that a sunflower behind her?As for the text, I like the first idea, where it's just the text alone. So the front would be the illustration, and the back is the info?
Agree with Marian, though I miss seeing the girl's eyes.
Your name and illustrations don't have to be that spaced out, it can be closer together.
Mizmlee:In the back is her hair; I have to define that more and the text will be on the as the info.Helen:I might add the eye a little more I'm not sure and I will bring my name and the illustration word more together ^_^Thanks you guys for the help! ^_^
Ooh, I really like what you came up with in the revision. Is that a sunflower behind her?
ReplyDeleteAs for the text, I like the first idea, where it's just the text alone. So the front would be the illustration, and the back is the info?
Agree with Marian, though I miss seeing the girl's eyes.
ReplyDeleteYour name and illustrations don't have to be that spaced out, it can be closer together.
ReplyDeleteMizmlee:
ReplyDeleteIn the back is her hair; I have to define that more and the text will be on the as the info.
Helen:
I might add the eye a little more I'm not sure and I will bring my name and the illustration word more together ^_^
Thanks you guys for the help! ^_^