Hey y'all, finally got around to getting the revised sketch done. Still not sure how I want the hair to fall exactly. Do you guys think more hair falling across the real face could work or would that be distracting?
Front:
Back Version 1:
Back Version 2:



Hey Marian, the close up is working a lot better here. I would just watch the hand that's holding the mask, it doesn't look like she's holding it. And I don't think you need more hair. Also like the font on the second card.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this illustration! I don't think you need to add anymore hair. Also I like the second card better. Great job! ^_^
ReplyDeleteAlrighty, thanks guys!
ReplyDeleteM.D: Hi other Marian :) Sorry for the late reply. I kind of like the hair the way it is, more hair falling across the face might be distracting. I agree with Helen about the hand holding the mask. I also like Back Version 2, it’s more readable.
ReplyDelete