It's a bee in the front. I was thinking about making the bee transparent so you can see the people in the background. Yeah i like the second one too; I'm going to work on the bee though! ^_^ Thanks Cathy ^_^
I totally love how you sketched the first one. Great rendering.
I agree with Cathy that the second one has more design elements to it and illustrative. Making the bee transparent ish is a cool thought. Just be careful of those tangent lines of the bee and the people's faces. ^_^
I kind of like the first one more, portraits are more of your specialty, and although the second is kind of interesting to look at, the bee makes a very strange shape. If you do go with the second one, make sure you get the shape of the bee right.
These are Jennifer's Sketches
ReplyDeleteCathy: I like the second one- has more design in it. Is it a bee or butterfly? Might get too busy, but like the composition!
ReplyDeleteIt's a bee in the front. I was thinking about making the bee transparent so you can see the people in the background. Yeah i like the second one too; I'm going to work on the bee though! ^_^ Thanks Cathy ^_^
ReplyDeleteI totally love how you sketched the first one. Great rendering.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Cathy that the second one has more design elements to it and illustrative. Making the bee transparent ish is a cool thought. Just be careful of those tangent lines of the bee and the people's faces. ^_^
Ok gotta! Thanks for the advice Mizmlee! ^_^
ReplyDeleteHelen here:
ReplyDeleteI kind of like the first one more, portraits are more of your specialty, and although the second is kind of interesting to look at, the bee makes a very strange shape. If you do go with the second one, make sure you get the shape of the bee right.
Ok thanks Helen! ^_^
ReplyDelete